Mobile phone: +358-50-5345703
You can use any of the photographs in the
galleries linked to below if you ask for a
permission first. You can use the e-mail address above to
Some of my better photographs from the Middle
East are also collected in a Flickr
- Bormio, August 2014
- a week in Bormio, Italy, by the border of Switzerland, including mostly cycling and bad eating habits
- Kazakhstan, June 2012
- a set of photographs from a business trip to Almaty, the greatest city of the glorious nation of Kazakhstan
- Namibia and Botswana, September 2010
- We did a two-and-a-half week tour of Namibia and Botswana with my girlfriend, twin brother
and two other friends. We flew via London and Johannesburg to Windhoek and a rented 4x4.
First we drove south to Fish River Canyon, then northwest through the Namib-Naukluft national
park to Swakopmund and the Skeleton Coast. From the Atlantic coast we turned eastwards to the Etosha
national park and the start of the Caprivi strip, from where we crossed the border to Botswana
and spent a few nice days in the Okavango delta.
- Yemen, February 2009
- I went to a two-week holiday in Yemen, the southernmost and most historic part of the
Arabian peninsula, with my girlfriend and two friends. We spent a week in the
capital Sana'a and another week on the road in the western mountains and
the coasts of Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.
- Namibia, April/May 2008
- I spent a total of five weeks working in the capital Windhoek, but the photographs are
mostly from weekends and outside the capital.
- New York City, January 2008
- a brief, busy trip to the Big Apple
- The Basque Country, October 2007
- This was a short business trip to San Sebastián, but fortunately I was blessed
with a couple of extra days in one of the more beautiful regions of Europe.
- Oman, January/February
- These are from a nine-day holiday to Oman with my girlfriend.
We spent four days in Muscat and another five travelling around the northern parts
of the country on our own.
- Saudi Arabia, December 2006
- Ireland, September 2006
- from Dublin and its surroundings
- Oman, December 2005
- an extended weekend mostly in the capital Muscat, as I happened to be in the region
- Tour of the Alps, August
- These are from a two-and-a-half-week holiday
to Austria, Slovenia and Italy. We primarily got around by car,
but I also covered about a thousand kilometers on a bicycle, and
many of the photographs are from those rides.
- These are mostly from the capital city,
Doha, which I visited five times on business between November
2004 and March 2006.
- Jimi Tenor and Tony Allen
- Live at the World Village Festival 2011 in
Helsinki, Finland - Tony Allen, the former band leader of Fela Kuti, was strong as ever
behind the drum kit at the age of 70.
- PuistoBlues 2010
- In Järvenpää, Finland, featuring Eddie Cotton and his band and most importantly - ZZ Top!
- TS-Kortteliajot 2015
- VPCX Herttoniemi 2014
- Cyclocross Varjo-SM 2014
- Cyclocross Varjo-SM 2013
- TS-Kortteliajot 2007
- SM-Cyclocross 2006
- XC Scandinavian Championships 2006
- TS-Kortteliajot 2006
- WRC Rally Finland 2003
- shot on film, scanned with a film scanner
- WRC Rally Finland 2002
- film again, poor scans
- United States Grand Prix in Indianapolis, September 2000
- waiting to be rescanned from slides, hopefully here soon